Alliance Machines Textiles
ALLIANCE Machines Textiles
ZAC de la Rosarge
Rue de la Dombes
ALLIANCE Machines Textiles is the French manufacturer of dyeing and finishing machines.
With 90 years of experience through the brands BÉNÉ and DURAND, our customers operate our machines on a long-term basis in 30 countries. ALLIANCE Machines Textiles assists the textile industry in the development of new processes. Our proximity and our reactivity are recognized. Research and innovation are at the heart of our strategy. We develop, in partnership with our customers, special machines adapted to their needs and then support their product developments.
- Rope dyeing machines.
- Round shape dyeing machines:
- softflows – overflows – jets – airjets RIVIERA EG, VENTURA TT Loading capacity from 5 kg to 1200 kg.
- Long shape dyeing machines:
- softflows – overflows – jets – airjets COLORA 10, FUTURA 2P
- Loading capacity from 5 kg to 1000 kg.
- Open width dyeing machines:
- ROTORA P+ (rotative beam), DURAND beam dyeing machines, STAR Dyeing machines for very delicate fabrics All diameters, all width.
- Laboratory dyeing machine:
- LABOJET HT, Baby RIVIERA, COLORA 10,COMPACTA 3kg
- Finishing machine in rope form:
- ZEPHYRA ST, for dry fabrics, wet fabrics and drying of these fabrics.
- Study and design, R & D, sales, installation commissioning and after-sale service of one dyeing machine up to a fully dyeing house.
- Help to dye new fabrics on dyeing machines.
- Discontinuous piece dyeing of all wovens and knits (tubular or open-width) which can be dyed in rope form or open-width.
- Preparation, desizing, bleaching and post-treatments, of same fabrics.
- Technical textiles. Home textile. Fashion.
- A sales team dedicated to your investments project ensures your satisfaction. All high value-added stages are integrated into our organization.
- We remain close, reactive and attentive to our customers concerning the fulfilment of their projects and thus help them to guarantee the continuity of their know-how.
- ALLIANCE is proud to contribute to the French textile industry’s development and to excellence.
- Sales languages: ENGLISH, GERMAN, SPANISH, FRENCH.
- Agents in many textile countries.
- Thousands machines installed running on wovens and/or knits especially in Europe, Africa and Asia.