Le constructeur français en matériels de contrôle
22 rue Léopha
Beca is a specialist in automatization of textile finishing, quality control, and conditioning. The company offers a full range of machines.
It goes further by designing special machines to answer the needs of its customers with whom it works in long term partnerships.
- Inspection machines.
- Plaiting machines.
- Automatic wrapping machines for roll and plat pieces.
- Design of special machines by an efficient and responsive R&D office.
- Development of technical projects with partners / customers.
- Development and manufacture of special machines upon customer’s requests.
- Global after-sales service.
- Textiles for apparel (woven and knitted).
- Homes textiles.
- Technical textiles: geotextiles, coated textiles, aeronautics (carbon fiber), automotive, medical, etc.
Active in many countries:
- Europe: France, United.
- Kingdom, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland.
- North America : Canada, United States, Mexico.
- Africa : Morocco, Tunisia.
- Oceania : Australia.
- CE certification.