FIL CONTROL Sarl
4, Impasse de la Zone Artisanale
Electronic devices to control the textile yarn (presence, quality and protection) on any kind of machines producing or processing yarns.
- Presence Sensors based on different technologies to allow an excellent answer to customer needs.
- Yarn cutters to protect machine elements or cut the yarn when cycles are completed (automatically or not).
- Quality – Control Devices to regulate a quality parameter such as tension, diameter or length.
- FIL CONTROL belongs to REYES GROUP that offers to customers a full range of activities: Design, Research and Development, Production, Maintenance.
- 15 % of turnover devoted to R&D activities.
- FIL CONTROL offers sales support to customers (Machine builders or End users).
- All Machines Builders and Yarn Processors Spinning (short and long fibres):
- Draw frames, Roving frame and Ring spinning machines.
- Automatic winders et Open End.
- Filaments (production and process).
- BCF machines.
- Texturing machines (friction or air).
- Production of ready to use yarns.
- Assembling, twisting and covering machines Fantasy or Chenille yarn machines.
- Pre dyeing and pre weaving winders.
- Cone to cone and hank to cone winders.
- Weaving preparation.
- Creels and warping machines.
- FIL CONTROL sales department is located in Montbron (not far from Bordeaux).
- Subsidiary in China at WUHU ANHUI (REYES Asia) Agencies and retailers in Europe (Czech Republic and Slovakia, Poland, Spain), in Turkey, in America (Brazil, Colombia) and in Asia (Pakistan Taiwan).
- Since 1991, when FIL CONTROL bought the textile activity of TELEMECANIQUE, a lot of famous customers has been developed.
- Machine builders such as AIKI, BARMAG, FADIS, GALAN, HONGYUAN, JINGWEI GROUP, NSC, RATTI, SAURER, SSM,etc.
- Yarn processors such as Amann Group, Groupe Condamin & Prodon, Groupe Filix, Holding Billion-Mayor, Montagut, etc.