Site Rollin Roller and Belts
3, rue de l’Industrie
With more than 120 years of experience, Hannecard is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of industrial roller coverings in rubber, polyurethane, composite and carbide to various sectors.
Hannecard also offers a wide range of other services, from roller maintenance to roller repair and roller optimization. To the textile finishing industry, Hannecard SAS supplies, under the Rollin® brand.
- Rubber belts for compressive shrinking machines: Sanfor, Comfit, Bonzai.
- Rubber coverings for the cylinders of textile finishing machines’ padders, from sizing to visiting.
- Anti-sticking rubber coverings for coating lines.
- Metal rollers for Tubetex machines.
- Roll covering tapes.
- Technical visits at the mills to enhance:
- The efficiency of the technical cylinders (e.g. squeezing rate).
- The lifetime of the rubber coatings.
- The shrinking rate of the shrinking machines.
- Complete maintenance operations of the S-rolls (e.g. Küsters) and Bicoflex cylinders.
- Supply of complete steel base cylinders (standard or anti-flexion).
- Our solutions apply to all textiles: knitted, woven – technical textiles and non woven.
- From the preparation to the finishing process, including special anti-sticking coverings for fabrics coating.
- Hannecard spreads its Rollin® belts over the 5 continents, both to end users and OEM’s.
- Among the textile finishing industry, Rollin® supplies innovative solutions which accelerate the performance in a sustainable way.