50, rue de Thizy
69470 COURS-LA VILLE
One century dedicated to quality and reliability in textile machinery design and manufacturing. Laroche is a recognized world leader in equipment for processing fibers for nonwovens, natural fibers and textile waste recycling.
- After one century dedicated to the design and manufacturing of textile machines, LAROCHE is a recognized leader in the following types of equipments :
- Textile waste recycling.
- Fibre opening, blending and metering.
- Airlaid mats (needle-punched or thermobonded).
- Airlaid resinated felts.
- Bast fibre processing (flax, hemp, kenaf, coconut fibres, …).
- Special machines for disposable products. Pillows and toys stuffing.
- LAROCHE provides a full range of engineering, development and support services for turnkey projects.
- In Cours-La Ville – France, a 2000 m2 demo-room is extensively used for process and product development.
- Customers use these facilities to develop semi-finished and final products.
- With 2 manufacturing plants and after sales support, LAROCHE serves highly satisfied customers in more than 60 countries.
- Nonwoven products for automotive, bedding, furniture and floor coverings, geotextiles, sound and thermal insulation, horticultural.
- Open-End spinning using recycled fibres. Natural fibres products (nonwovens and yarns).
- Short staple bast fibres for spinning or nonwovens. Disposable products.
- Pillows and toys stuffing.
- Nonwoven advanced composites for filtration, geotextiles, automotive, transportation and aerospace.
- LAROCHE engineers are travelling all over the world with the assistance of more than 50 local agencies.