65, impasse du Chanssonnay
Le Saint Martin
Since 1945, MALLEIN supplies adapted beams for specific uses needed for the production of such textiles as technical fabrics. Specialized in the manufacturing of technical small and medium series parts, the factory is involved in all processing stages: aluminium foundry, machining of all materials and assembly.
- Weaving beams.
- Warping beams.
- Bobbins for ribbon weaving.
- Selvedge bobbins.
- Cloth rollers.
- Could supply beams for any type of looms or warpers.
- Very important capacity of adaptation to supply any peculiar beams for specific use (such as technical weavings …).
- Could supply parts for beams.
- Weaving and preparation.
- Ribbon weaving.
- Commercial agents and resellers all over Europe and the World (more than 20 agents abroad).
- Major textiles groups (PORCHER, HEXCEL FABRICS, ALBANY, WANGNER, VOITH …).
- CERTIFICATIONS ISO 9001-14001- 18001 Since 2012.