NSC fibre to yarn (N. Schlumberger)
240, rue de la République
68502 GUEBWILLER Cedex
World leader in its field, NSC Fibre to Yarn is renown for its expertise in the design and integration of complex production lines including combing, recombing, spinning preparation for short fibers (wool, acrylic, silk, linen, precious fibers and technical fibers).
- Carding, combing, tow to top, defelting, blending, recombing and fine yarn spinning preparation lines, semi- worsted and finally lines for flax.
- Trial centres equipped with a control laboratory and a complete range of machines are available for the customers to carry out trials or research under industrial conditions.
- Design, installation and start-up of integrated lines.
- Services of genuine spare parts permit to respond rapidly and exactly to every request of customers.
- Training courses are organized on our premises or on site for an optimum utilization and a perfect profitability of the machines.
- Complete lines processing wool, long staple chemical fibres, flax, flax tow and bast fibres for producing yarns intended for the manufacture of garment and upholstery fabrics, knitted goods, rugs or carpets.
- Technical Sales Engineers present throughout the world.
- And the 9 production facilities, sales subsidiaries and offices and an agency network in more than 60 countries.