7, rue de la Poudrière
Specialized in web converting process since 1955, Spoolex is involved in complete projects management: from designing, to manufacturing and full production phase.
- Specialized in web converting process since 1955, Spoolex is involved in complete projects management: from designing, to manufacturing and full production phase.
- Organized in 3 brands, our integrated teams will support all your web formed products converting projects:
- Calemard® is Spoolex brand for slitter-rewinders and spooling lines. Our expertise and reliability have allowed us to become the preferred supplier for the major textile and nonwoven players, for equipment but also for training, aftersales and refurbishment services.
- Decoup+® is Spoolex brand for ultrasonic cutting and sealing solutions to produce strong, clean and without fraying edges. We propose industrial range of either manual devices or complete solutions to be integrated on machines, from 75 to 1200W.
- Roll Concept® is Spoolex brand for technical rollers and winding cores.
- Today, because it’s important to bring production lines adaptable, flexible and reactive, our Calemard 4.0 Department has developed numerous networked solutions to support our customers monitoring and productivity improvement processes. We can also support you with project such as remote assistance on site and operator support, Production datas acquisition, analysis and tracking, Automation of conveying and handling operations, Equipment simulation, …
- Spoolex is constantly investing in its Testing Shop to offer trials and process feasibility with all Calemard® and Decoup+® solutions.
- Our Technical Department with process and engineering specialists is available to set-up and perform trials with all unwinding, splicing, slitting and rewinding/spooling Spoolex’s technologies: this support is a guarantee to define the most cost effective standard or specific solution.
- Spoolex also provides services through its international presence and its own after sales team: commissioning, training, technical assistance, maintenance service, spare parts…
- Open to the main converting industries, Spoolex can offer customized solutions for a range of applications including: traditional textile, technical textile, nonwoven, rubber, plastics and PP-tapes, composites, laminates.
- Organized in 3 brands, our integrated teams will support all your web formed products converting projects.
- With a long standing experience and a confirmed know-how, Spoolex has fixed a policy of targeting international markets.
- Our customers are major textile and nonwoven producers, converters or final makers.