147, Avenue Robert Schuman
Member of the Vandewielde Group which offers innovative textile systems for flooring production, Superba is the world leader in continuous heat setting, texturizing and space dyeing processes.
Thanks to Superba technologies carpets can be longer lasting, have a soft hand and a very high resilience.
- SUPERBA is the global leader in the heat-setting of carpet yarns.
- We offer different technologies with high productivity and the lowest energy consumption on the market:
- TVP/3 heat-setting under pressure for synthetic fibers (Polyester, Polyamide, Polypropylene) and natural fibers (Wool) up to 96 endsLV/3 : ligne de fixation pour le fil tapis Acrylique, jusqu’à 96 fils.
- LV/3 setting line for Acrylic carpet yarns (up to 96 ends).
- MCD/3 Space Dyeing machine for carpet yarns. (up to 15 different color shades on a bundle of 72 ends).
- MF/400 Texturization machine for carpet yarn (up to 72 ends).
- R&D departments are constantly exploring new advance progress to respond to the needs of our clients.
- Our showroom gives the opportunity to our customers to see our lines in operation, to proceed to their own yarn treatment trials and test our technology.
- Our after sales service and spare parts department are supporting our worldwide clients.
- Spare parts are in stock at our distributors’ facilities in different locations worldwide for immediate availability.
- Continuous steam treatment and dyeing of any shrinkable yarns to achieve carpets and rugs, tufted or woven.
- Our customers are spinners, contractors or rug / wall-to-wall carpet and technical textile manufacturers.
- Present throughout the globe with our network of representatives and subsidiaries, we design the best solutions for our customers.
- A team of sales engineers travel all over the world and determine with the customer which machine better meets their requirements.
- Our market share exceeds 65% globally.
- SUPERBA is exporting to over 60 countries worldwide.